- (1/2 cup) Avocado Oil
- (1/2 cup) Coconut Oil, just melted
- (2 Tbsp) Lemon Juice
- (1/2 tsp) Celtic Sea Salt
- (1 large) HWFF Free-Range Egg
- (1 Tbsp) Nutritional Yeast
- (1 Tbsp) Liquid Whey or Yogurt
- (1/4 tsp) Black Pepper
- (1/2 tsp) Garlic Powder or 4 cloves fresh, peeled garlic
- (1 tsp) Onion Powder or 1 Small Onion
- (1/2 tsp) Mustard Powder
- Feel free to use any seasonings you love for this recipe.
- Place the 1/2 cup of coconut oil in a glass measuring cup in a pan of water. Warm until coconut oil is just melted. Add avocado oil and set aside.
- In blender, combine remaining ingredients, blending well.
- With blender running on medium speed, very slowly (a couple drops at a time) gradually increasing the amount of oil you are added until all the oils are used.
This may take five minutes to achieve a nice thick mayo, but it is so worth the effort.
You can also use a stick blender by combining all ingredients in a jar. Starting at the bottom, blend until smooth while slowly lifting the blender higher in the mixture. This takes about a minute, but the mayo will not be as thick.