- (4) HWFF Free-Range Eggs
- (1/2 cup) Cream Cheese
- (1/4 tsp) Sea Salt
- (1/4 tsp) Black Pepper
- (1 TBSP) HWFF Lard
- (1 cup) HWFF Starter Veggie Mix
This is my go-to recipe for busy mornings. Serve with HWFF Sauerkraut, sliced fruit and a smoothie.
- In blender, add eggs, cream cheese, salt and pepper. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
- On medium heat, add lard to your cast iron skillet and preheat.
- Add HWFF Starter Veggie Mix**, saute until tender.
- Spread veggies evenly over bottom of skillet. Pour egg mixture over veggies.
- Continue to cook over medium heat with lid on until a knife inserted into center comes out clean. This usually takes about 5 minutes for me.
- Lower heat to low then carefully turn over in pan. Sprinkle with cheese if using. Cover and let sit until cheese is melted.
- Slide onto serving plate and enjoy.
**HWFF Starter Veggie Mix
You can quickly make a big batch of this veggie mix by using equal parts sliced onions, chopped red peppers and chopped celery, then package into 2 cup zipper bags and toss in the freezer.
Now you have a convenient Veggie Mix that you can pull out of the freezer and use as a seasoning blend for a multitude of meals. I use it when I make bone broths, fried rice, soups and so many other meals.
- 1/2 tsp dill, basil, oregano, parsley, hot pepper flakes, etc.
- sliced deli meats, chopped sausages, leftover ground beef, etc. The possibilities are endless.