- (2 1/2 lbs) Chicken Breasts or Thighs
- (Seasonings to taste) Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Dried Parsley Flakes, Paprika
- (2 Tbsp) Lemon Juice
- (1/2 cup) Heavy Cream
- (6 cloves) Garlic
- (1/3 cup) Parmesan Cheese
- (1/2 tsp) Thyme
- (4 Tbsp) Butter
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Place chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish. (I use a medium cast iron skillet). Sprinkle liberally with seasonings and thyme.
- Combine melted butter and lemon juice in a small bowl. Add the cream and garlic, whisking well.
- Spoon over the tops of the chicken, covering well.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes
I substituted 1 quart of my home canned pastured chicken. I also used my homemade cheddar cheese instead of parmesan.
Recipe adapted from Trim Healthy Table